Protect Active Directory by Protecting Microsoft DNS
ActiveRoles DNS Manager- Freeware
ActiveRoles DNS Manager protects your Active Directory by granting day-to-day administrators the granular controls to only update Microsoft DNS Server records for which they are responsible.
Today DNS server access is granted at the zone level, where each administrator must be given rights over all DNS records. The risks and vulnerabilities of this all-or-nothing approach is that a single administrative mistake can render Active Directory and other applications/directories non-functioning, leading to a cascading negative impact on your organization.
How ActiveRoles DNS Manager extends ActiveRoles Server:
- Scales to secure DNS data management
- Reduces administrative costs with shared administrative responsibility
- Provides role-based granular access control of DNS namespaces
- Offers an easy-to-use web-based console
- Protects your Active Directory infrastructure
- Securely delegates and executes DNS data management tasks