Manage End Users from the IT Perspective
- Request end-to-end and network times — Record every request into, and response from, the web server or application server farm.
- Performance-based service levels — Access details on baseline response times and alert users when those baselines violate defined service levels.
- Geographic performance and volume — Monitor user response time and throughput by location or other logical grouping.
- Web/application server performance — Ensure OLAs are not being breached by monitoring your web and application servers for conditions related to configuration, CPU load, the number of services running on the server, and the number of users accessing the server at a given moment.
Managing End Users from Their Perspective
- Content inspection and analysis — See the exact same information and displays as the end user in your browser.
- Web transaction triage — Capture, search for and store data on every end user’s actual web site experience to see what the user did and how the system responded.
- Session and transaction replay — Segment hits and pages for monitoring, alerting, and playback, enabling notification when business-critical pages are called, load slowly or content is out of expectations.
- Problem reproduction for the help desk — Assemble and e-mail with one click a complete user session with replay to provide additional information when submitting an incident to your service desk system.
Managing End Users from the Business Perspective
- Transaction conversion analysis — Foglight dashboards and data bring transparency to the interaction between users, your web site and marketing initiative success rates.
- Configurable transaction attributes — Get granular views for a solid understanding of conversion rates by inquiry type and the related barriers and leakage points that inhibit them.
- Ad-hoc transaction reporting — Ensure that the data for every user session is available and organized for use by your data analysis tools, regardless of how you intend to use it.
- Attribute search and pivot table creation — Find and export only the data you want into spreadsheets for easy analysis and reporting.