Classification Module for Quest One Identity Manager–Data Governance Edition
Identify content. Secure data. Comply with ease.
Securing unstructured data, such as documents, spreadsheets and PDFs, is a complex enterprise data management challenge. Often, unstructured data is not classified, so it’s hard to know which documents contain sensitive information.
Moreover, your organization likely has thousands of terabytes of data to classify across Windows files servers, SharePoint and NAS devices—and that data is constantly changing (and continually growing).
Fortunately, the Classification Module for Quest One Identity Manager–Data Governance Edition automates the process of securing and classifying unstructured data. Its “MRI like” ability to find, identify and classify unstructured content manages risk, enforces security and takes the stress out of audits.
Additional benefits of the Classification Module include:
- Mitigates the risk of bad press and financial exposure associated with sensitive information falling into the wrong hands or a failed audit
- Automatically identifies and protects sensitive data based on policy, eliminating the need to open and examine each file manually
- Offers the flexibility to enable business compliance owners to intervene in the automated process where they need to
- Provides a visual risk map showing hot spots that need to be addressed and enables immediate action to be taken from within the solution
- Simplifies the audit process for regulations such as PCI, HIPAA and SOX by identifying the types of data impacted by those regulations.