- Instant Data Recovery – Get end users back to work in practically no time. Patented FlashRestore™ technology makes Oracle, Exchange, SQL Server and Windows file system data available for use in seconds. Plus, recovered data is completely accessible upon the first recovery – so you don’t waste your time with multiple recovery attempts.
- Complement Your Existing Backup Solution – Many organizations are feeling the pressure to minimize data loss and improve recovery times. They have an existing enterprise backup solution in place but are under pressure to meet increasingly aggressive SLAs. A continuous data protection (CDP) solution may offer relief, but many organizations have difficulty integrating CDP with their existing infrastructure. NetVault FastRecover allows you to export datasets, so you can back them up to tape, complementing your existing backup practices with real-time backup and instant recovery. FastRecover integrates with Quest’s own NetVault Backup — as well as many other third-party backup solutions.
- Enhanced Protection for Remote Offices – Bandwidth-friendly replication in NetVault FastRecover supports remote or branch office (ROBO) disaster recovery scenarios. By replicating changes to protected data sets between NetVault FastRecover Servers, you can quickly restore current, recovery-ready copies of production data at a remote site using its infrastructure. This superior availability for distributed applications ensures you can meet aggressive recovery point and recovery time objectives for both local and remote sites.
- Elimination of Backup Windows – Get rid of one of your biggest data protection headaches – backup windows for critical data with disk-based, real-time backup for your Oracle, Exchange, SQL Server and Windows file system data. This unparalleled technology also reduces network contention because it’s continually capturing and backing up byte-level changes in your environment as they occur. Imagine never having to worry about your backup windows!
- Granular Recovery for Mission-Critical Applications – Recover individual email messages and attachments when you pair NetVault FastRecover with Recovery Manager for Exchange. SharePoint users can restore individual documents, as well as entire lists, libraries, sites and the farm using Recovery Manager for SharePoint. These solutions allow Exchange and SharePoint administrators to restore granular objects back to their original production instance or a standby location – which could even be your desktop – to minimize downtime.
Protected by U.S. Patents #7,096,392; 7,363,549; 7,519,870; 7,565,661; 7,680,834; 7,681,104;7,681,105; 7,689,602; 7,788,521; 7,904,913; 7,979,404; 7,979,441; 8,051,361; 8,060,889; 8,086,937; 8,108,429; 8,131,723; 8,151,140; 8,195,628; 8,200,706 and 8,205,139. Additional patents pending.