ALISO VIEJO, Calif., June 10, 2011News Facts:
Scott DesiereSr. AR/PR Specialist, Data Protection
Phone: 949.794.8617Twitter: @Quest_News
· Quest Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: QSFT) has announced that, beginning today, anyone who downloads a trial of Quest® vRanger® will be eligible to win a VIP prize package for VMworld 2011 in Las Vegas, Nev.
· The VIP experience includes two round-trip, first-class airline tickets, round-trip airport transportation, six nights in a suite at the luxurious Venetian Las Vegas hotel, one full VMworld conference pass and one guest pass, a gourmet dinner with a Quest virtualization expert, and a $500 American Express gift card.
· The experience also includes a once-in-a-lifetime Las Vegas Motor Speedway driving event, in which the winner will choose two exotic cars from a group that includes a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi, Aston Martin and Porsche, and drive around a real race track for up to 10 total laps.
· Qualifying downloads include vRanger Standard Edition, vRanger Pro, vEssentials, the Quest SMB Data Protection Pack, or the recently launched Quest® Total Virtual Data Protection suite, which combines vRanger with the Recovery Manager family (Recovery Manager for Active Directory, Recovery Manager for Exchange, and Recovery Manager for SharePoint Basic Edition).
· The promotion ends July 31, and the winner will be drawn at random and announced on Aug. 5. For more information and complete details, visit www.quest.com/vmworldvip.
· With more than 30,000 customers worldwide, vRanger is the first VMware backup and recovery solution to feature agentless VM backup, active block mapping for deleted data, Fibre SAN restore, and full integrated cataloging.
· vRanger also delivers the flexibility to combine backup and replication jobs, making it easier for customers to meet SLAs for recovery time and point objectives.
· The Quest Total Virtual Data Protection suite combines fast, market-leading VMware protection with deep recovery capabilities for Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, and Active Directory, providing complete protection across virtual machines, files and critical applications.
Greg Davoll, director, product marketing, Data Protection, Quest Software
“Businesses are increasingly demanding VM backup and recovery tools that provide the reliability and scalability they need to confidently expand their virtual infrastructures. vRanger delivers on that need by providing an image-based backup, replication, and recovery solution that deploys seamlessly into virtual environments and makes protecting data fast, easy and cost-effective.”
@Quest giving away VIP package for VMworld. Download vRanger trial today to become eligible! www.quest.com/vmworldvip
VM Backup and Recovery: http://communities.quest.com/community/vranger
Quest Software (Nasdaq: QSFT) simplifies and reduces the cost of managing IT for more than 100,000 customers worldwide. Our innovative solutions make solving the toughest IT management problems easier, enabling customers to save time and money across physical, virtual and cloud environments. For more information about Quest solutions for application management, database management, Windows management, virtualization management, and IT management, go to www.quest.com.
· Quest news releases: www.quest.com/rss/news-releases.aspx
· Quest Software: http://www.quest.com/
· Quest Total Virtual Data Protection: http://www.quest.com/total-virtual-data-protection
· VMware backup and recovery: http://www.quest.com/vranger/
· Application monitoring: http://www.quest.com/application-monitoring
· Database management: http://www.quest.com/database-management
· Windows management: http://www.quest.com/windows-management
· Virtualization management: http://www.quest.com/virtualization
· IT management: http://www.quest.com/
· Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Quest
· Facebook: www.quest.com/facebook
· LinkedIn: www.quest.com/linkedin
· YouTube: www.quest.com/youtube
# # #
Quest, Quest Software, and the Quest logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quest Software in the United States and certain other countries. vRanger is a registered trademark of Vizioncore Inc. in the United States. All other names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Acquisitions - Enstratius, RemoteScan, StatSoft