Support for your product in a single location.
New releases, updates and patches.
Maximize your investmentFind out how we can help
Our leaders' commentary on news inthe software industry. Read now
Where do you want to be?Search jobs
ALISO VIEJO, Calif., May 23, 2011News Facts:
Jennifer BernasSr. AR/PR Manager, Virtualization and Cloud
Phone: 949.754.8241 Twitter: @Quest_News
· Quest Software has been identified as one of the industry’s top 100 virtualization vendors for 2011 on a new list compiled by the editorial staff at CRN Magazine.
· According to CRN, vendors were selected based on their ability to help VARs transform themselves into true service providers and help organizations and enterprises take advantage of the ease, flexibility, scalability, and cost savings that come from leveraging virtualization.
· Quest was specifically recognized for delivering innovative IT management software solutions that enhance the benefits of virtualization by enabling companies to protect data, monitor performance and automate application and service delivery.
· The distinction is also a reflection of Quest’s commitment to building a powerful, worldwide channel ecosystem for its virtualization solutions while providing best-in-class benefits and financial incentives for existing and prospective partners.
· A sample of the Virtualization 100 will be featured in the May 23 issue of CRN Magazine and online at www.crn.com.
Market-leading Virtualization Management Solutions:
· Quest delivers a broad portfolio of management solutions spanning both server and desktop virtualization:
Carl Eberling, vice president and general manager, Virtualization & Monitoring, Quest Software
“As virtualization continues to grow in prevalence and infrastructures change to support business requirements, companies need to make sure they get the most out of their IT investments. Together with our partners around the globe, Quest meets this need by delivering solutions that maximize efficiency and optimize computing capacity, thus enabling customers to reduce costs and simplify management of their physical, virtual and cloud infrastructures.”
Kelly Damore, vice president, editorial director, Everything Channel
“From server to storage to desktop virtualization, this technology will become a mainstay for businesses large and small, and one of the more profitable technologies for VARs to integrate and sell. The Virtualization 100 list showcases the best virtualization technology solutions to help VARs navigate the virtualization landscape and determine which vendor is best suited to meet their unique needs.”
· #Quest named to CRN’s inaugural list of top 100 IT virtualization vendors http://bit.ly/j4TnWj
Server Virtualization: http://communities.quest.com/community/virtualization?view=blog
Desktop Virtualization: http://blogs.inside.quest.com/provision/about/
Quest Software (Nasdaq: QSFT) simplifies and reduces the cost of managing IT for more than 100,000 customers worldwide. Our innovative solutions make solving the toughest IT management problems easier, enabling customers to save time and money across physical, virtual and cloud environments. For more information about Quest solutions for application management, database management, Windows management, virtualization management, and IT management, go to www.quest.com. About Everything Channel:
Everything Channel is the premier provider of IT channel-focused events, media, research, consulting, and sales and marketing services. With over 30 years of experience and engagement, Everything Channel has the unmatched channel expertise to execute integrated solutions for technology executives managing partner recruitment, enablement and go-to-market strategy in order to accelerate technology sales. Everything Channel is a UBM company. To learn more about Everything Channel, visit us at http://www.everythingchannel.com. Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/everythingchnl.
· Quest news releases: www.quest.com/rss/news-releases.aspx
Web Links Referenced in this Release:
· Quest Software, Inc.: http://www.quest.com/· Desktop Virtualization: http://www.quest.com/vworkspace· VMware backup and recovery: http://www.quest.com/vranger/ · Performance Monitoring: http://www.quest.com/vfoglight/ · Virtualization management: http://www.quest.com/virtualization/· Application management: http://www.quest.com/application-management/· Database management: http://www.quest.com/database-management/· Windows management: http://www.quest.com/windows-management/· IT management: http://www.quest.com/· Everything Channel: www.everythingchannel.com · CRN Magazine: www.crn.com· Twitter: www.quest.com/twitter· Facebook: www.quest.com/facebook· LinkedIn: www.quest.com/linkedin· YouTube: www.quest.com/youtube
# # #
Quest, Quest Software, vFoglight and the Quest logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quest Software in the United States and certain other countries. vRanger is a registered trademark of Vizioncore Inc. in the United States. All other names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
©2013 Dell Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Acquisitions - PacketTrap, RemoteScan