Support for your product in a single location.
New releases, updates and patches.
Maximize your investmentFind out how we can help
Our leaders' commentary on news inthe software industry. Read now
Where do you want to be?Search jobs
Bridget JacksonAR/PR, Application Management
Phone: 949.754.8645Twitter: @Bridget_at_QSFT
Quest Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: QSFT) will showcase the latest version of Foglight®, and its User Experience Monitoring capabilities, Feb. 14-16, at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress in Orlando, Fla. Attendees of the show are invited to visit Quest at Booth 113, to view live demonstrations of Foglight that detail features integral to optimal end-user management of the e-commerce space.
· Statistical analysis can provide a solid picture of what visitors are doing on your website, but it leaves out a critical element: why did they either complete or abandon a transaction on the site. Foglight’s transaction analysis capabilities help you understand the how and why of conversion trends by allowing you to analyze actual visitor experiences, and understand what they had in common across multiple visits, or with hundreds of other users who followed the same transaction path.
· A picture is worth a thousand words. Foglight captures every user request/response as it occurs, from each user session. User session replay allows you to see exactly what the users saw during their sessions, including pages, images, the order of progression through the web site, and where they abandoned the transaction or encountered an error.
· Peering into the vast information that is available on a user session is powerful ,and key to understanding visitor intentions. However, it’s often impractical because of the volume of information available. Foglight collects all this information, and it can be used to score a user visit based on such session attributes as visit duration, pages accessed, transactions started and completed, etc.
· Although website performance is most often the responsibility of IT, it can also significantly affect conversion rates when problems occur. Foglight’s ability to monitor and triage from a performance point of view, along with it’s transaction conversion analysis, make it a compelling solution for ensuring alignment of IT and business/marketing stakeholders to provide a top-quality experience dramatically improving user satisfaction.
· Attendees and other interested parties are encouraged to visit www.quest.com/foglight for more information.
Kent Mingus, director of product marketing, Quest Software: “Solutions for improving e-commerce revenue streams are typically focused on a single stakeholder group like web analytics for marketers, transaction conversion analysis for web data analysts, or website performance solutions for IT. Foglight enables collaboration between them all to ensure your e-commerce applications deliver high conversion rates for the business, and high satisfaction ratings for your web visitors."
Get Involved!Find and follow members of the Quest Foglight team and Internet Retailer Magazine covering the show using Twitter: @QuestAPM, @ErinKAvery, @Bridget_at_QSFT, @kmingus, @IR_Magazine, #IRWD
Talk To Us Directly:
We can arrange a quick phone briefing with one of our spokespeople, or an on-site interview at IRWD with our product team. Stop by booth 113 at the show for a live demonstration.
Quest Software (Nasdaq: QSFT) simplifies and reduces the cost of managing IT for more than 100,000 customers worldwide. Our innovative solutions make solving the toughest IT management problems easier, enabling customers to save time and money across physical, virtual and cloud environments. For more information about Quest solutions for application management, database management, Windows management, virtualization management, and IT management, go to www.quest.com.
· Quest news releases: www.quest.com/rss/news-releases.aspx
# # #
Quest, Quest Software, Foglight and the Quest logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quest Software in the United States and certain other countries. All other names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
©2013 Dell Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Acquisitions - Enstratius, RemoteScan