Support for your product in a single location.
New releases, updates and patches.
Maximize your investmentFind out how we can help
Our leaders' commentary on news inthe software industry. Read now
Where do you want to be?Search jobs
ALISO VIEJO, Calif., Sept. 19, 2011 – Quest Software, Inc. (NASDAQ)
With just a month remaining until The Experts Conference (TEC) Europe, Oct. 17-19 in Frankfurt, Germany, Quest Software reports record attendee registration at its annual European event. TEC Europe’s highly focused agenda will provide expert-led, 400-level training on Microsoft Directory & Identity, Exchange, Virtualization & Cloud, and PowerShell. The tremendous lineup of industry experts and Microsoft technology leadership, coupled with Microsoft’s decision to shift TechEd Europe from November 2011 to June 2012 is driving unprecedented interest and engagement in TEC Europe.
Tweet This: Want advanced Microsoft training? Come to @TECconf Europe #TEC2011 #Exchange #Virtualization #Identity #PowerShell http://bit.ly/4nnV62
· TEC Europe is the only 400-level Microsoft industry conference slated for Europe in 2011.
· TEC for Directory & Identity will focus on the Microsoft Identity stack, including Active Directory, ADFS and FIM. The event will include experts from around the world presenting sessions ranging from Building and Securing an Enterprise Directory to Identity as a Service.
· TEC for Exchange will explore Microsoft’s Exchange Server messaging platform, looking at both on-premises and cloud. Feature sessions will cover on-premises and online best practices, including Designing Exchange 2010 High Availability; Exchange 2010 Delegation; and Common Mistakes in Deploying Exchange 2010.
· In its first year at TEC Europe, TEC for Virtualization & Cloud will focus on Microsoft desktop and server virtualization technologies, as well as the many facets of cloud computing in the business world. The event will stage several respected industry experts, and sessions will include Business in the Cloud; Identity Strategies and Technologies to Get Your Business Off the Ground; and sessions that dive deep into Hyper-V.
· The TEC Europe PowerShell Deep Dive is in its inaugural year. Following the popular 2-day event offered at TEC U.S. in April, the European event features 35-minute focused sessions hand-picked by the PowerShell program management team at Microsoft. Further, hosted scripting parties on Monday and Tuesday nights will allow deep dive delegates to test their skills long into the night.
· TEC Europe 2011 also offers two post-conference workshops on Oct. 19, to deliver hands-on training on PKI troubleshooting and an advanced Exchange virtualization boot camp.
· Gil Kirkpatrick, TEC founder and Directory & Identity facilitator and chief architect, Quest Software
“Technology is evolving faster than ever before and the complexity of today’s infrastructure and application environments creates new challenges every day for the IT pros responsible for managing them. We are pleased to fill the gap left by TechEd Europe’s move from its fall format, to deliver cutting edge training – for the experts by the experts – well in advance of next summer.”
· David Sengupta, TEC for Exchange facilitator and chief architect, Quest Software
“TEC brings the Exchange community together for unparalleled networking, training and deep discussion. Presentations from a powerful combination of industry speakers and Microsoft technology leaders ensure that delegates come away with tips and tricks and education they can use every day to manage their environments and further their careers.”
· Quest Software, Inc.: http://www.quest.com/
· The Experts Conference: http://www.theexpertsconference.com
· Administration and automation: http://www.quest.com/administration-and-automation/
· Data protection: http://www.quest.com/data-protection/
· Development and optimization: http://www.quest.com/development-and-optimization/
· Identity and access management: http://www.quest.com/identity-management/
· Migration and consolidation: http://www.quest.com/migration-and-consolidation/
· Performance monitoring: http://www.quest.com/performance-monitoring/
· Virtualization: http://www.quest.com/virtualization/
· Twitter: http://mobile.twitter.com/quest
· Facebook: http://www.quest.com/facebook
· LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/
· YouTube: http://www.quest.com/youtube/
Quest Software (Nasdaq: QSFT) simplifies and reduces the cost of managing IT for more than 100,000 customers worldwide. Our innovative solutions make solving the toughest IT management problems easier, enabling customers to save time and money across physical, virtual and cloud environments. For more information about Quest solutions for administration and automation, data protection, development and optimization, identity and access management, migration and consolidation, and performance monitoring, go to www.quest.com.
· Quest news releases: http://www.quest.com/rss/news-releases.aspx
Quest, Quest Software and the Quest logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quest Software in the United States and certain other countries. All other names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
©2013 Dell Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Acquisitions - Enstratius, PacketTrap, RemoteScan