Not everyone works with Oracle databases in the same way, which is why we offer six different editions of Toad for Oracle. Whatever your job function is, there’s a version of Toad that’ll simplify your work. And to help you get the most from its powerful functionality, Toad includes eight hours of free, web-based training.
Recommended Toad Edition by Job Function:
Application Developers – The Toad for Oracle Xpert Edition gives you the power to build, edit, and format code in your Oracle database, as well as eliminate performance issues in your code. With automated SQL optimization, accessible directly from the Toad Editor, the Xpert Edition makes Oracle PL/SQL performance concerns a thing of the past.
PL/SQL Developers – The Toad Development Suite for Oracle is a complete set of Oracle development tools that ensures application success through improved code quality, performance, and maintainability. It reduces the costs associated with bugs, performance inefficiencies, inconsistent coding standards, and dispersed teams with varying skill levels.
Database Administrators – The Toad DBA Suite for Oracle enables you to become more proactive and productive by automating maintenance and other tasks, ensuring optimal performance, and mitigating the risk of change. By greatly reducing the risks associated with database vulnerability, performance, upgrades, patches, and more, Toad ensures efficiency and alleviates stress. We also offer an Oracle RAC edition of this suite.
- Trace user sessions and visually display Oracle trace file output
- Generate reports on 177 aspects of database performance, configuration (including virtualized databases), schema, RAC, and security vulnerabilities
- Use simple, highly visual, alert-based, point-and-click problem resolution, including contextual launching from Toad
- Perform database predictive diagnostics to pre-empt and mitigate potential performance bottlenecks
- Visualize instance, cluster, and interconnect levels for Oracle RAC performance diagnostics
- Learn more
See a comprehensive list of Toad for Oracle’s functionality.