You don't have a moment to rest. You're under pressure to quickly deploy new software and updates to your production applications so you can stay ahead in competitive markets and keep pace with rapidly evolving technology. To meet this challenge, more and more organizations are turning to DevOps.
You and your IT team will reap a wealth of benefits including:
• More frequent software deployments
• Faster time to market for new features
• Shorter times between software fixes
• Better application quality and performance
• Increased operational efficiency
• Reduced risk
Automating database performance monitoring is essential to successfully implementing a DevOps culture. Read this tech brief to learn to integrate database performance monitoring into your DevOps initiatives.