- 日期:May 1, 2018
- 时间: 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM CST
- 位置:Franklin Barbecue, 900 E 11th St, Austin, TX 78702
Get ready to gorge on the best barbecue and IT expertise around. Enjoy a mouth-watering meal while learning about a better way to manage, migrate and replicate your databases.
Because you’ve been reacting to database issues.
But it’s not your fault — you simply have too much on your plate. You’re dealing with data growth, increasing user demands and more database platforms than ever before.
It’s easy to get overwhelmed.
There’s a lot at stake when it comes to database management. From data loss to downtime, you’re looking at lost revenue, lost productivity — you could even lose your job.
What if you could put an end to all the stress and risk?
You can. We’ll show you how to easily eliminate downtime and proactively ensure peak database performance.
You’ll see how we can help you:
- Relax and replicate with zero downtime and zero data loss.
- Migrate to nearly any database platform without risk or stress.
- Ensure peak database performance with powerful monitoring functionality.
- Pinpoint and resolve emerging performance issues quickly and proactively.
- And much more.
Mark your calendar.
And join us at Franklin Barbecue where you can relax and nerd out over world-famous ribs and an end-to-end approach to database management.
Space is limited. Reserve your place today!