It is now possible for you to sign in and create an organization in Spotlight that your whole team can join. You simply create the organization and invite others to join and share their monitoring and analysis data with you.
Until now if your team each had their own separate Spotlight accounts you couldn’t easily share your monitoring and performance data with them, but now you can. You can now share data with team members on both web and mobile platforms.
Spotlight Essentials organizations work well in an environment where there are multiple Spotlight Diagnostic Server. Each Spotlight Essentials account is configured to a Spotlight Diagnostic Server. When these Spotlight Essentials accounts join a Spotlight Essentials organization they upload data collectively and their account holders can view a consolidated analysis of all connections monitored by the organization.
Members of an organization upload performance data to Spotlight Essentials as a collective. When your Spotlight Essentials account is a member of an organization you can see an analysis of all the performance data uploaded to the organization by all members. Show health check results for all connections monitored by the organization.
6. Enter the name you would like to use for your organization.
6. Enter the email address of the person you want to join the organization. They will receive an email asking them to join. Once accepted their email address will display on the Manage Organization page.
Note: The person you invite must already have a Spotlight Cloud (Spotlight Essesntials) account.
7. The person you have invited must click a link in the email they receive to confirm they want to join your organization.
Note: A person can only be a member of one organization at a time.
6. On the Manage Organization page each member is listed as shown below.
Note: A user can leave the organization. Log in to the Spotlight website and click Leave Organization. The link is shown below in blue.
6. To view recent activity go to the Data Sources page where any members who have uploaded data are listed along with the Diagnostic Server, Connection and when data was last seen for both Health Checks and Mobile.