Toad for SAP 3.1 is here! So what’s new?
Database Map displays selected DB objects in a well-arranged customizable environment that clearly shows the architecture of the database. The arrows connecting objects reflect the reference relation. The arrows point to the referenced objects. Each object icon shows its icon, name and type.
The central object is indicated by bold text and is used as a pivot point to the map. Drag and drop an object to the map or left-click and hold it to make it central.
The current object is the object under mouse pointer.
The selected object is an object indicated by check icon in its corner. Hold Ctrl and Left-click to select one or more objects.
· Click the new big button on the toolbar or right-click an object and select Show on Database Map to launch Database Map
· Use mouse wheel to zoom in and out or use the zoom controls at the left edge of the map
· When a mouse pointer is over an object, the object becomes the current object and its icon is framed in orange. The objects referenced by the current object are framed in red and those dependent are framed in blue
· Use the Quick Search to find objects on the Database Map. The Map zooms on the object
· Toad Intelligence Central features a full-function Object Manager that enables you to perform basic operations with files stored on the TIC servers
Various enhancements and bug fixes meant to improve the Data Compare feature were done in this release including:
For a full list and further details about new features, please refer to the Toad for SAP 3.1 Release Notes found in the Support Portal's Technical Documentation page here.