Exclude Drive letter from monitoring (Server Rule)

We are trialing BackupAssist, and want to use this as a standard for most of our customers. It is nessary for this software to have the 100mb partition on 2008 server to have a drive letter for the VSS to backup the all/selected data on the server. If it sees the partition with no letter the process fails.We have spoken to the developers but thisa is not going to be resolved over night..If we map all monitored servers with say "U" as a standard mapping how can I exclude this from Disk space monotoring.We do not use % but a value of spacew left. So of course 100mb is alkways going to report as low space.

Regards

Dave

Parents
  • I was looking to not Monitor some disks of certain servers becuase the Data is static and we only used enough space for that data so it shows low disk space and came accross this post. I found the spot that allows to uncheck monitor but mine is grayed out. how do I change this setting so I can unmonitor certain drives on certain servers?

Thanks

Jeremy

Foglight Disk.jpg

• I was looking to not Monitor some disks of certain servers becuase the Data is static and we only used enough space for that data so it shows low disk space and came accross this post. I found the spot that allows to uncheck monitor but mine is grayed out. how do I change this setting so I can unmonitor certain drives on certain servers?

Thanks

Jeremy

Foglight Disk.jpg

Children
No Data