VM Creation Dates (Birthdays)

I've been working on a little dashboard that you can use to find VMs that were created given a specific date range.  It takes all the VMs, finds the ones between a set of dates and shows on a table.  It looks at everything right now, but I'm curious if others would want to filter that down still by vCenter/Cluster etc...

Thoughts?

vmCreationDate.png

Parents
  • If you were looking for other useful items, besides the sum of the total created, the basic resources given to the total created would be good to have as well.  That would give a rough idea to the report viewer the amount of capacity delivered to these new VMs and help forcast new host/disk needs.  My thought would be total vCPUs, total Memory, total Disk from the VM's specs.

• If you were looking for other useful items, besides the sum of the total created, the basic resources given to the total created would be good to have as well.  That would give a rough idea to the report viewer the amount of capacity delivered to these new VMs and help forcast new host/disk needs.  My thought would be total vCPUs, total Memory, total Disk from the VM's specs.

Children
No Data