Foglight - Not Starting

All,

I just installed Foglight on CentOS 5.5 x64, 3gigs, i5, plenty of disk space. I took the typical install for the fms_silent.install except I changed that path to /opt.

Fired it up without error and tracing the Management server log it just sits here -

2013-04-23 14:25:27.046 INFO    [main] com.quest.nitro.startup.StartupConfigLoader - Forge Server starting up using HA Pooled Invoker port: 4446

2013-04-23 14:25:27.046 INFO    [main] com.quest.nitro.startup.StartupConfigLoader - Forge Server starting up using HA JNDI UDP Auto Discovery port: 1102

Selinux is off so is the firewall. Any idea why it won't start?

Parents
  • First of all I believe you need to create a Support case for issues like this so that we have the analysis within our support organization.

But for this particula one it would also be helpful if you could try to get an fms thread-dump using the fms -t commandline switch.

This should be possible even during startup and would tell us more about where it stucks.

Also it would be helpful to start the fms with support enabled and save the output

fms -D quest.debug=1

Stefan

• First of all I believe you need to create a Support case for issues like this so that we have the analysis within our support organization.

But for this particula one it would also be helpful if you could try to get an fms thread-dump using the fms -t commandline switch.

This should be possible even during startup and would tell us more about where it stucks.

Also it would be helpful to start the fms with support enabled and save the output

fms -D quest.debug=1

Stefan

Children
No Data