Are you looking for a reliable way to convert Zimbra contacts to Outlook? If yes, then continue reading the blog as we have mentioned the steps to convert Zimbra files to Outlook by using Zimbra TGZ To PST Converter. Many users look for ways to convert Zimbra TGZ files to PST file type as Zimbra has its own limitations. In this blog, we will mention how a user can convert Zimbra files to Outlook by using the manual way and Zimbra TGZ To PST Converter.
Learn How To Convert Zimbra TGZ Files To Outlook By Using The Manual Way
- Go to Zimbra desktop on the operating system.
- Now, click on the ‘Import and Export’ option.
- Go to the ‘Select Folders’ tab to migrate the files.
- Click on the ‘Export’ option.
- Now, save the files in ‘TGZ’ file format.
- Click on the ‘OK’ button.
Limitations Of Using The Manual Way
- The manual way takes a lot of time and it is a complicated task.
- By using the manual approach, the user increases the chances of SMTP header corruption of data.
- The user cannot convert the selected files by using the manual way.
- The manual way does not ensure a guarantee of the result and the user might end up corrupting the entire files.
Use KDETools Zimbra TGZ To PST Converter To Convert Zimbra Files To Outlook Format
KDETools Zimbra TGZ To PST Converter is the ideal choice to convert Zimbra files to Outlook format. By using the software, the user can perform a safe conversion of data from Zimbra to PST format without corrupting the data. The user can convert Zimbra files to different file types such as PDF, HTML, PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, and etc. The user can easily split the resultant file by size, date, and folder.
You can follow these free methods to Convert Zimbra to Outlook: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/free-methods-export-zimbra-to-pst.html