EMC Celerra NAS Device Issue

We are currently in the pilot phase of a migration and we seem to be having some issues around the NAS head devices which are EMC Celerra.  The users are not able to access their file share post migration getting an access denied message.  We are currently using QMMAD 8.8 and migrating SIDHistory.  We have not processed the NAS heads yet we were hoping to use SIDHistory.  Has anyone seen any issues that we should be aware of with the EMC Celerra devices.

Thanks,

Ray

Parents
  • Thanks Ray – in that case have you instructed the device to honor sidhistory with the usermapper configuration?

It’s been a while since I’ve been up against an EMC during a migration, but I believe this is a requirement (or should I say was a requirement). It may not be in the later versions of the devices…

If you add the target user to a test share somewhere on the device, are they able to access the resource? Assumedly sidHistory is working fine for access to other resources?

• Thanks Ray – in that case have you instructed the device to honor sidhistory with the usermapper configuration?

It’s been a while since I’ve been up against an EMC during a migration, but I believe this is a requirement (or should I say was a requirement). It may not be in the later versions of the devices…

If you add the target user to a test share somewhere on the device, are they able to access the resource? Assumedly sidHistory is working fine for access to other resources?

Children
No Data