Remember in the movie Elf when Buddy is working in the department store and his manager tells everyone to get ready because tomorrow Santa will be seeing kids in the toy department? Remember how excited Buddy was … maybe a little too excited for the actual reality of the situation? We’ll that’s how we feel right now.
The American Business Awards (AKA the Stevies) awarded Quest One Identity Cloud Access Manager Gold in the “New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Security Solution” category. It’s a big deal and we’re super excited about it.
Those of you unfamiliar with Cloud Access Manager should know that it is an easy-to-use, easy-to-own, highly flexible web access management solution that delivers a number of high-value benefits including:
- Single sign-on to any web-based application (including legacy apps, modern federated apps, and more)
- Both identity provider (IdP) and service provider (SP) capabilities
- Secure remote access
- Mobile and social authentication
- Just-in-time provisioning to key SaaS applications such as Office 365, Google Apps, and Salesforce.com
- Context-aware security through Dell’s Security Analytics Engine
- Integration with the full range of Dell One Identity IAM solutions
And to see the complete list of 2015 Stevie winners go here.
And if you want to know how we REALLY feel about the award, let’s just say we’re channeling Buddy the Elf and you can just replace the word “Santa” with “Stevie”.