- Vice President of Product Management Jackson Shaw to moderate panel on executing a successful IAM strategy
- Explore how One Identity solutions are enabling enterprises to get IAM right with live demos and a virtual reality experience at booth #843
ALISO VIEJO, Calif. – May 30, 2018 – One Identity, a proven leader in helping organizations get identity and access management (IAM) right, will showcase the critical role IAM, including privileged access management (PAM), plays in helping today’s leading digital organizations secure and enable their businesses at the Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit 2018 (booth #843), taking place June 4-7 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland. Additionally, alongside executive security leads from Mars, Cavium and IT Concepts, One Identity Vice President of Product Management Jackson Shaw will moderate a discussion on the complexities of a successful IAM strategy in a panel session titled, “Getting IAM Right – It Can Be Done,” during the Summit on Tuesday, June 5, at 10:30 a.m. ET.
As new and sophisticated threats continue to emerge, IAM and PAM remain critical components of a company’s security posture. During the Summit, One Identity will demonstrate its world-class solutions designed to help businesses tackle their biggest challenges related to IAM, PAM, and Active Directory (AD) management. These solutions – which will also be highlighted in a new virtual reality experience in the booth—underscore the benefits of a layered IAM strategy to help bolster enterprise defenses and protect against evolving external and internal threats. Solution demonstrations include:
- Identity Manager: Provides compliant policy workflows, automated provisioning, and enterprise attestation to help businesses mitigate risk, secure access, meet uptime requirements and satisfy compliance by enabling – not restricting – users’ appropriate access to the data and applications they need.
- One Identity Safeguard: Secures and automates the management and protection of highly privileged or shared accounts, which is crucial to mitigating potential data breaches and application misuse. Safeguard’s PAM capabilities can be delivered by organizations on any device with the industry’s first "Approval Anywhere” cloud-based approval workflow.
- Active Roles: Delivers automation and security for user and group account management that simplifies administration and secures AD and Azure AD (AAD). Based on administrative policies, Active Roles enables organizations to control AD and AAD access through delegation using a least-privilege security model to maintain security posture and compliance.
One Identity’s Jackson Shaw to Moderate Panel on Navigating IAM Challenges
Identity and access management is at the very core of a successful security program, however it is often difficult to navigate the complexity of an ever-changing threat and technology landscape. In the “Getting IAM Right – It Can Be Done” panel session, Shaw will explore how, in spite of IAM’s inherent challenges, it is possible to do it right. Together with security executives from Mars, Cavium and IT Concepts, they’ll offer advice and lessons learned while implementing successful IAM programs, leaving attendees with a better understanding of the elusive objective of IAM, and how to create a strategy that keeps up with business needs. Session details are as follows:
Session Title: “Getting IAM Right – It Can Be Done”
Date: Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Time: 10:30–11:15 a.m. ET
Location: Maryland D
To learn more about One Identity and how it’s helping organizations alleviate their biggest IAM and PAM challenges, please visit: https://www.oneidentity.com/.
About One Identity
One Identity, a Quest Software business, helps organizations get identity and access management (IAM) right. With a unique portfolio of offerings including identity governance, access management, privileged management, and identity as a service, One Identity helps organizations reach their full potential, unimpeded by security, yet safeguarded against threats. One Identity has proven unequalled in its commitment to its customers’ long-term IAM success. More than 7,500 customers worldwide depend on One Identity solutions to manage more than 125 million identities, enhancing their agility and efficiency while securing access to their data -- wherever it might reside. For more information, visit http://www.oneidentity.com.
Media Contacts: Jennifer Bernas One Identity AR/PR 858-886-6443 Jennifer.Bernas@oneidentity.com Ali Mapplethorpe Highwire PR 415-675-1457 email@example.com