On October 13, we had our Quest Q3FY22 Partner Update webinar, covering:
- OneLogin update
- State of the business
- Finding & closing opportunities
- New Quest corporate messaging
Here is a rundown of the webinar.
One Identity by Quest recently acquired OneLogin, adding market-leading access management solutions to our unified identity security platform. According to Doug Erickson, VP of Global Channels and Strategic Alliances at OneLogin, “Now we [OneLogin] are positioned, combined within One Identity, to be the most viable player in the identity space, bringing in Gartner Magic Quadrant and Forrester Wave technologies together; it’s going to be awesome and exactly what so many of our customers have asked for.”
The work has already begun to integrate One Identity and OneLogin and bringing the go-to markets together with two principles in mind:
- Do No Harm: Ensuring that, in the near-term period, partners continue to be supported in the deals and opportunities you have. When it comes to engaging with you for opportunities, keep reaching out as you always have, and our teams will help you find the appropriate people within each company you should be interacting with. No changes need to be made on your end.
- Delight Our Customers: We want to arm you with the right tools and message to delight your customers, which will take some time as One Identity and OneLogin integrate. We don’t want to rush rolling out the right program, tools and engagement strategies to support your new opportunities. Please bear with us while we work through that process to combine channel programs and get you access to the products you don’t already have access to.
State of the Business
Q3FY22 QTD Channel Highlights:
- Channel Demand: +41% YoY
- Sourced Closed: +24% YoY
- Sourced Creation: $54 million QTD
The total open pipeline is currently at over $252 million and half of that pipeline was originated by YOU! The amount of sourced business coming from you is at an all-time record high.
Finding & Closing Opportunities
We also want to make sure that you’re taking advantage of:
- Cross-Selling Opportunities: From the identity solutions from OneLogin to Toad and information management solutions to DM and DI with erwin, leveraging additional products means that you can amplify your portfolio
- “Always Be Closing” Mentality: We’re always available to help you close your opportunities on a regular cadence to make sure you have a consistent leverage of Quest resources so that you don’t have to rush to meet quotas at the end of the month or quarter
- Optimize Your Profitability: There are a number of resources available to you on the front end to amplify profitability during the deal cycle so that you’re able to maximize your front-end margin
As well as these partner benefits:
- Margin: Rewarding new business and competency
- Rebates: Various BERs – up to 10% (status based)
- Incentives: Periodic promotions and spiffs
- Services: Implementation training to earn “+” status
- Referrals: Rewarding effort when not transacting
- Renewals: Following original procurement route
If you are not familiar with any of these, please reach out to either your general account manager or your marketing manager in order to amplify these benefits to maximize your profitability.
New Quest Corporate Messaging
We’ve updated our corporate messaging to give you the FULL Quest story to share! The messaging will start coming out in market on the Quest website within the next few weeks.
The impetus for this update to our messaging is that many of our customers and the customers you work with are experiencing seismic shifts in their IT ecosystems. This is driving CTOs, CIOs and CISOs to look for better ways to achieve IT resiliency. The IT ecosystem shifts driving the seismic shift include:
- Ubiquitous connectivity, with two-thirds of the global population expected to have internet access by 2023
- Complex security and access combined with ubiquitous connectivity, by 2023, 50 percent of connected devices will be machine-to-machine (M2M)
- Data explosion, due to over 2.5 quintillion bytes of data being created every day
As a result of these huge changes in the IT landscape, 74 percent of CISOs believe they’re not truly cyber resilient.
Quest can help with our portfolio of solutions to ensure that our customers are truly cyber resilient from the inside out with software that protects and empowers identities, users and data while simultaneously streamlining IT ops and cybersecurity.
Our solution portfolio messaging is being refined at a high level to target how each solution area can address the need for true IT resilience.
Microsoft Platform Management: Scale and streamline IT operations with our Microsoft Platform management solutions. Your customer can migrate any workload faster; detect, defend and recover Active Directory and stay in control to keep your business running with Quest.
One Identity: Unified identity security – Achieve Zero Trust and close the cybersecurity exposure gap with our unified identity-centric cybersecurity platform to protect the people, apps and data essential to your business.
Information and Systems Management: Data empowerment and governance solutions that empower your business with the visibility and context to better manage and develop data pipelines that deliver fast insights, while safeguarding your data and infrastructure.
With Quest, you don’t have to compromise on the completeness of your IT resilience portfolio, and our solutions are trusted and proven with clear market leadership. Some of our recent industry awards include:
- Gartner Magic Quadrant:
- Metadata Management Leader
- Privileged Access Management Leader
- Identity Governance & Administration Leader
- Access Management Leader
- IDC MarketScape
- Unified Endpoint Management Software Tools Leader
Be sure to: