This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Change Auditor Coordinator and IT Security Search on same server.

Hi Guys.

We are using change auditor (for AD) in several domains and would like to try out IT Security Search now. I wonder if I do have to set up a new server dedicated to ISS or if it is possible to combine ISS with a server that has a coordinator on it (at least just for testing). The ISS install guide stated that you "should not do it" but does not give further details. In addition the mentioned server does not host the database, just the coordinator. Does anyone here has experience in mixing up both applications?

regards

alex

Parents
  • More than welcome! Also we have an upcoming IT Security Search webcast, as an FYI. We should have registration page information too so once we do I can reply with that information, if that would be of interest to you.

The webcast will be Aug 23rd with a 3rd party vendor we work with, Randy Franklin Smith. We will have one of our current Quest customers join us on that webcast to share a bit of their experience with ITSS and what they are using it for, so you might learn something there.
  • More than welcome! Also we have an upcoming IT Security Search webcast, as an FYI. We should have registration page information too so once we do I can reply with that information, if that would be of interest to you.

The webcast will be Aug 23rd with a 3rd party vendor we work with, Randy Franklin Smith. We will have one of our current Quest customers join us on that webcast to share a bit of their experience with ITSS and what they are using it for, so you might learn something there.
Children
No Data