This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Database access error, incorrect product version -- 6.9.7322.3, expecting 6.9.7332.3.

Hello,

We recently installed Change Auditor, and I am trying to connect using "Quest Change Auditor Client 6"

After getting the client installed on my Win 7 machine, I can launch the exe which has no problem detecting the profiles we have.  However, when I click to connect, I am met with the error in the subject:

"Warning","System.Data.VersionNotFoundException: Database access error, incorrect product version -- 6.9.7322.3, expecting 6.9.7332.3.
at ChangeAuditor.MainForm.TryConnectRepository()"

From the GUI -> About, it shows "Change Auditor Version 6.9.3 / Build 7332

Wondering if this is truly a version issue, or a user permissions issue. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Parents
  • Hi Chris,

Thank you for the assistance. Unfortunately, I don't have any control over the coordinators in our environment. As such, I was hoping to find a client install that would be compatible with our existing coordinator version. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks again,
    George
  • Hi Chris,

Thank you for the assistance. Unfortunately, I don't have any control over the coordinators in our environment. As such, I was hoping to find a client install that would be compatible with our existing coordinator version. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks again,
    George
Children
No Data