This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Getting Warning, "Failed to create scope for policy 'dell_ca_cm_policy_a_e654f49f3eb7488e99b312ee99359457' on filer '[NetApp server name]': Invalid value specified for "volumes-to-include" element within "fpolicy-policy-

Getting Warning, "Failed to create scope for policy 'dell_ca_cm_policy_a_e654f49f3eb7488e99b312ee99359457' on filer '[NetApp server name]': Invalid value specified for "volumes-to-include" element within "fpolicy-policy-scope-create": "[share]$"".  Repeated several times in the filer's agent logs.  I removed the folder and recreated it, now it Warns on the next one in the list.  I don't see anything on this error on the Internet or in this forum.  Anyone run across this before?

• Hi Jim,

I see this error if the NetApp template uses the "Volume" option and an invalid volume name is specified. Volume names on NetApp cannot include special characters (in this case $).
    In that regard, I suspect you are trying to audit a hidden share hosted by the NetApp. If attempting to use a share name for the audit template need to select the "Folder" option under the "Audit Path" in the wizard.

Regards,
    Chris