This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

C.A

I installed SQL server 2012 sp2 , and after we installed change auditor coordinator with domain Admin account, we don't find any database created in SQL server.

Can I know why this happen?

Thanks

• Couple of thoughts here:

When you installed SQL, what groups did you grant administrative rights to SQL? By default, Domain Admins and/or local admins of the SQL host DO NOT have rights to the SQL server.

When you ran your CA install, did your "domain admin" account get correctly added to the DEFAULT - Change Auditor Administrators group?

Regardless, you probably want to make sure that "DEFAULT - Change Auditor Administrators" has at least DBOWNER rights over the CA DB.
  • Thanks for your reply
    I used SQL authentication which has full access on SQL server and also try windows authentication after grant full privilege to it to SQL server but the same issue
  • So when you say "full access on the SQL server", you can launch SQL Management Studio with the account in question and manually create a database?
  • Further to this, what messages are you seeing in the Coordinator log? (accessible by a right click of the Coordinator icon on the taskbar of the host where you installed the CA Coordinator).
  • At first there is error that the computer is not in a site then I created site name in registry and give it value default and then try to start coordinator service but it's not able to start and the error became that there is issue in specified value
  • If you can publish more of the log here, that would help.

If not, I would recommend that you open a Support ticket.