This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

What about Creating WebBrowser Objects ? The logon process is far too long

Please tell me about Creating WebBrowser Objects?

Every logon the WebBrowser Objects was created! It Need's over 10 seconds for every logon.

For what is this process required? The logon process is far too long for my feeling.

Is it possible to Switch it off, if not really needed?

09:37:51 Creating WebBrowser Objects...

09:38:04 'slBrowser' is ready for use!

Thanks

Parents
  • Nobody answers. I was waiting for a statement how we have configured the client wrong. I have to say Da10.x has a lot of bugs, thats the truth. We are very angry about Version 10.x. We have to say from version 9.x to version 10.x all things are slower and worse.
    We have paid a lot of money for the update from 9 to 10 and we have more problem than ever before. The only reason we have to update is that DA 9.1 could not work with Windows 10.

Again for what need we the step webbrowser object? its versy slow, every user have wait over 15 seconds at logon over 15 seconds at logoff, only for creating webbrowser objects..
  • Nobody answers. I was waiting for a statement how we have configured the client wrong. I have to say Da10.x has a lot of bugs, thats the truth. We are very angry about Version 10.x. We have to say from version 9.x to version 10.x all things are slower and worse.
    We have paid a lot of money for the update from 9 to 10 and we have more problem than ever before. The only reason we have to update is that DA 9.1 could not work with Windows 10.

Again for what need we the step webbrowser object? its versy slow, every user have wait over 15 seconds at logon over 15 seconds at logoff, only for creating webbrowser objects..
Children
No Data