This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Generic Desktop deployment

I am wondering if it is possible to created a generic desktop that can be deployed every time an end user either reboots or logs in into the PC. 

If it is possible please post instruction or videos of the creation of this task. 

We have appx 300 desktops that need to be taken control of from "Smart" end users.

Thanks in advance for the help

jisherwood (Jeff)

Parents
  • Hi Butlerm,

I’m one of the Quest Support Managers and appreciate your feedback on the system, when you were prompted to login and lost your input. Resolving this is on the Operations team agenda and we have submitted an internal ticket to raise the priority. At this time we don’t have an ETA, but thank you for your patience while we address this issue.
  • Hi Butlerm,

I’m one of the Quest Support Managers and appreciate your feedback on the system, when you were prompted to login and lost your input. Resolving this is on the Operations team agenda and we have submitted an internal ticket to raise the priority. At this time we don’t have an ETA, but thank you for your patience while we address this issue.
Children
No Data