This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Reboot Loops still occuring (W10)

Every feature update to windows 10 seems to leave some of our users stuck in a reboot loop. Last time i spoke to support about this they looked at the logs and told me id need to uninstall / reinstall to resolve the issue. However I do not want to be doing this every time microsoft release a feature update to Windows 10 for 100 or more machines. 

Will this issue be resolved? 

Similar thread: http://en.community.dell.com/techcenter/endpoint-management/desktop-authority/f/4945/t/19987655 

• The issue described in the thread and in KB 208444 has been resolved in the current build of Desktop Authority (DA) 10.1. If on a build prior to DA 10.1 and a Windows update has already caused the USB Port Security install to become corrupted then the only step at this time is to remove the broken USB Port Security install and have it reinstall. We are working on getting this removal action added directly into DA so that if this issue has already occurred then DA will be able to correct it. But if you are already running DA 10.1 the issue should not happen when Windows 10 is updated.

If this USB Port Security issue is still happening to you and you were already running DA 10.1 or if the KB doesn’t apply to your situation then there is some other issue causing your reboot loop and we would need to investigate it further. You can Contact Technical Support directly to have a support case opened and we can review your logs and settings.