This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

What is the difference between Privilege Manager Editions?

I see that Privilege Manager 4.1 has a community edition. I am running the Pro version, but I was wondering if there is any document that points out the differences between the Community and Professional editions. I'd like to know what I can do with the Community edition. 

Kevin Littrell

Parents
  • Hi Kevin.

With Privilege Manager Community you can collaborate, brainstorm new elevation rules, share rules with other users, and provide bug reports and enhancement requests to Quest Software.
    Privilege Manager Professional includes additional security, discovery, and reporting capabilities, as well as technical support from Quest Software.
  • Hi Kevin.

With Privilege Manager Community you can collaborate, brainstorm new elevation rules, share rules with other users, and provide bug reports and enhancement requests to Quest Software.
    Privilege Manager Professional includes additional security, discovery, and reporting capabilities, as well as technical support from Quest Software.
Children
No Data