This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Discovery log files

Hi,

We starten an NTFS discovery on a file server with around 35TB of data.
We have configured the discovery job so it will only discover the data we are looking for but this has been taken days now.

I would like to see if the discovery job is still actually running and for this I'm looking for the correct logfile.
I have performed a  'export discovery logs' but it seems the actual actions are nog logged in any of these log files.

Is there a log file to monitor the progress of a discovery?

Thanks in advance,

Steve.

Parents
  • Hi Steve

You can check the discovery status in the Configuration manager (see the screenshot).

The Node log files are located in the ProgramData folder at the node machine: C:\ProgramData\Dell\Enterprise_Reporter

To get the latest updates you have to set "Debug" logging level at the cluster which can significantly slow down the discovery:

Regards,

Ivan

• Hi Steve

You can check the discovery status in the Configuration manager (see the screenshot).

The Node log files are located in the ProgramData folder at the node machine: C:\ProgramData\Dell\Enterprise_Reporter

To get the latest updates you have to set "Debug" logging level at the cluster which can significantly slow down the discovery:

Regards,

Ivan

Children
No Data