This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Last logon today from computerA

Hello,

How would I go about generating a report that displays user's last logon + name of the computer where the last logon happened please?

Using Reporter 2.6 patch 3 and IT Security Search, I easily find the user's last logon but can I also find the computer name where the logon happened. I understand that this might also display servers but it might also help me pinpoint what user logs on to what workstation even though I have not run a full computer discovery but only an AD discovery.

Thanks for your help!

Herve

Parents
  • CA for LDAP queries will not do User Logons Report.
    InTrust provides Logon Reports based on Security Event Log (DC, Servers, Clients/PC)
    CA Logons Module provides Logon Reports, good quick start, but might be limited comparing to InTrust.
    Both CA Logons Module and InTrust will require new license and whole new project. At this point I recommend to ask Quest/OneIdentity sales representative and engineer to get concrete emails on the matter.
  • CA for LDAP queries will not do User Logons Report.
    InTrust provides Logon Reports based on Security Event Log (DC, Servers, Clients/PC)
    CA Logons Module provides Logon Reports, good quick start, but might be limited comparing to InTrust.
    Both CA Logons Module and InTrust will require new license and whole new project. At this point I recommend to ask Quest/OneIdentity sales representative and engineer to get concrete emails on the matter.
Children
No Data