This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Enabling SQL Performance Investigator through a script

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to see if anyone knew how or if it was possible to enable SQL PI for a SQL Server instance or Oracle Database via a groovy script? I am working on automating the adding of servers into monitoring. I have a script that will create the database agent, host agent and enable them once they have been created. I have been looking through the internal APIs but haven't seen anything about enabling PI.

Thanks

Parents
  • Hi Brent,

If I understand you may already be using our Command Line Interface (CLI) which can create an agent with PI enabled.

Support currently doesn't have such a script available to enable the PI extensions once they have been created. I would recommend opening a Service Request to investigate this effort.

Thank you,
    John
  • Hi Brent,

If I understand you may already be using our Command Line Interface (CLI) which can create an agent with PI enabled.

Support currently doesn't have such a script available to enable the PI extensions once they have been created. I would recommend opening a Service Request to investigate this effort.

Thank you,
    John
Children
No Data