This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

im not getting sybase temp db usage report as the reports shows as empty. Is there any configuration can be done. Please help me on this.

Im not getting sybase temp db usage report as the reports shows as  empty. Is there any configuration can be done. Please help me on this.

Parents
  • Hi Sundar,

One of the common causes for data not display in the Sybase reports include permissions and stored procedure errors. Does the tempdb usage display in the Sybase agent homepage bottom right corner of the page?

I would recommend opening a Support Request for this issue. An Engineer will be able to review the log files for messages related to stored procedures and to determine if there is any customization issue or rendering issue with the report from support bundle log files.

John
  • Hi Sundar,

One of the common causes for data not display in the Sybase reports include permissions and stored procedure errors. Does the tempdb usage display in the Sybase agent homepage bottom right corner of the page?

I would recommend opening a Support Request for this issue. An Engineer will be able to review the log files for messages related to stored procedures and to determine if there is any customization issue or rendering issue with the report from support bundle log files.

John
Children
No Data