This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to scope for CPUs list in service builder?

Hi All,

I am trying to add the CPU components to my custom service builder list. It appears I'm doin' somethin' wrong.

Could one of you correct me where I am inputting the wrong object types please. Below is the one I am tryin'.

hostType !='null' and domain.displayName like 'Infrastructure%' and longName like 'CPUs%'

Thank You.

AJ

Parents
  • Hi Rick, yes I thought I could add these just like I added hosts but later realized since CPU object types are part of Host objects this might not be possible.

hostType !='null' and domain.displayName like 'Infrastructure%' and name like 'CPUs%'

this resulted in 0 objects...which might mean there is no scope to dig it further.

Thanks for confirming this Rick.

Regards,

AJ

• Hi Rick, yes I thought I could add these just like I added hosts but later realized since CPU object types are part of Host objects this might not be possible.

hostType !='null' and domain.displayName like 'Infrastructure%' and name like 'CPUs%'

this resulted in 0 objects...which might mean there is no scope to dig it further.

Thanks for confirming this Rick.

Regards,

AJ

Children
No Data