This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DBSS - Days Since Last Backup

I want to modify the above rule. We have few servers that are utilizing AAG and the database backups are happening on the secondary servers. However, we still get the alert from primary server that the databases are not getting backed up. Is there a way around this.

Thanks.

Parents
  • Hi Rohit,

Beginning with the 5.7.5.35 SQL Server cartridge, the backup alarm should take fn_hadr_backup_is_preferred_replica into account. If your current cartridge is not at this level, I would recommend upgrading to the latest release. For newer cartridges, I would suggest opening a Support Request for a more detailed examination of the issue.

John
  • Hi Rohit,

Beginning with the 5.7.5.35 SQL Server cartridge, the backup alarm should take fn_hadr_backup_is_preferred_replica into account. If your current cartridge is not at this level, I would recommend upgrading to the latest release. For newer cartridges, I would suggest opening a Support Request for a more detailed examination of the issue.

John
Children
No Data