This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Deployment Manager Collection is empty

Hi,

InTrust 11.1.0.421

Just by luck, I decided to control my Deployment Manager collection to make sure it was collecting events form my Domain Controllers. To my surprise, the Collection was empty! Wow !!!!! 

I opened InTrust Manager and found the following event:

Event ID: 13590

Source:    InTrust Agent Manager

Description:

Site 'All Domain Controllers' enumeration error: 1052 - Cannot retrieve the computers list from domain 'mydomain.com'. (2 - ).

This alert appeared several times, 1 week ago !!!

Of course, I was never notified of this. Real-time monitoring only really works (without flooding you with unnecessary events) if you tailor it to specific events, otherwise you are overwhelmed with warnings.

Is there any way to get my Collection back or to create some sort of trigger to get InTrust to retrieve the list of servers once it cannot?

waldo

Parents
  • If I face such situation, I first of all would try to understand is this an InTrust or Environmental issue. For example, I would install Admin Pack with ADUC (or some other tool able to browse a domain) on this server and try to connect to the domain under InTrust server's account.
  • If I face such situation, I first of all would try to understand is this an InTrust or Environmental issue. For example, I would install Admin Pack with ADUC (or some other tool able to browse a domain) on this server and try to connect to the domain under InTrust server's account.
Children
No Data