This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Repository is about 8 hours behind Deployment Manager

Deployment Manager shows events coming in near real-time. However, the Repository is showing data that is 8 hours old.

Other than that, the Repository looks healthy... no visible gaps going back over 6 months.

Where is the update button in my Repository... Lol. 

Thoughts?

JC

Parents
  • I don't know if it's convenient but maybe I will catch some inconsistency, let it be full screens, first with Collection and Computer expanded in IDM, with Last Event time marks visible, second with Collections node and the Repo name visible, third with RV connected to this Repo, with a Search Filter without unnecessary filters, and events found visible. Thanks.
  • I don't know if it's convenient but maybe I will catch some inconsistency, let it be full screens, first with Collection and Computer expanded in IDM, with Last Event time marks visible, second with Collections node and the Repo name visible, third with RV connected to this Repo, with a Search Filter without unnecessary filters, and events found visible. Thanks.
Children
No Data