This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Deployment Manager: Last Event more than 3 weeks old

InTrust: version 11.2

Collection comprised of only Domain controllers.

Collecting status is green, however, the Last Event collected is more than 3 weeks old for each Domain Controller. I opened repository Viewer and ran a query. Most current events showing are also more than 3 weeks old.

I deleted my collection and created a new collection. Same results, the Last Event is never updated.

Any suggestions?

David

Parents
  • Hi Chris,

Just to let you know, the hotfix solved my issue.

What is strange is that the Last Event date seems to switch to being updated and current and say 10 minutes later, it switches back to the old date. I checked the repository and the events are being collected. Very strange! Also, each computer in my collection is showing Computer Status = Green (Collecting) with Status showing nothing.

david
  • Hi Chris,

Just to let you know, the hotfix solved my issue.

What is strange is that the Last Event date seems to switch to being updated and current and say 10 minutes later, it switches back to the old date. I checked the repository and the events are being collected. Very strange! Also, each computer in my collection is showing Computer Status = Green (Collecting) with Status showing nothing.

david
Children
No Data