This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Deployment Manager: Last Event more than 3 weeks old

InTrust: version 11.2

Collection comprised of only Domain controllers.

Collecting status is green, however, the Last Event collected is more than 3 weeks old for each Domain Controller. I opened repository Viewer and ran a query. Most current events showing are also more than 3 weeks old.

I deleted my collection and created a new collection. Same results, the Last Event is never updated.

Any suggestions?

David

Parents
  • Hi Chris,

As previously mentioned, the Update 20170707 and kb4057401 (Windows 2012 R2) definitely helped. Events are being collected! I confirm this by running the Repository viewer.

I still have the problem that the Last event date is wrong. It is sometimes showing the current date, other times several months old.

Can you please provide detailed steps I need to carry out to get the Last event date corrected.

Thank you,
    David
  • Hi Chris,

As previously mentioned, the Update 20170707 and kb4057401 (Windows 2012 R2) definitely helped. Events are being collected! I confirm this by running the Repository viewer.

I still have the problem that the Last event date is wrong. It is sometimes showing the current date, other times several months old.

Can you please provide detailed steps I need to carry out to get the Last event date corrected.

Thank you,
    David
Children
No Data