This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Missing Permissions to create default profile for IT Monitoring Console

I have read all the permissions needed to create the default profile for IT Monitoring Console. The application is installed however, the default profile isn't showing. I am curious to know if I am missing some permissions somewhere as when I try to actually create a profile I receive a COM+ application error and states I cannot create the profile, access denied. If someone would be so gracious to help me out on what I am potentially missing as far as permissions go, that would be awesome.

Any feedback would be great!

Thanks,

Nicole

Parents
  • Chris:

Good Morning! Attached is the error that I am receiving when trying to create a profile. There should also be a default profile as there are alerts already set up that you can view in the Repo Viewer. That default profile was not automatically created as I don't know what permissions could be missing or if UAC could of cause that issue. I did run IE as administrator and still received the same error. Please advise.

Thanks,

Nicole

• Chris:

Good Morning! Attached is the error that I am receiving when trying to create a profile. There should also be a default profile as there are alerts already set up that you can view in the Repo Viewer. That default profile was not automatically created as I don't know what permissions could be missing or if UAC could of cause that issue. I did run IE as administrator and still received the same error. Please advise.

Thanks,

Nicole

Children
No Data