This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Missing Permissions to create default profile for IT Monitoring Console

I have read all the permissions needed to create the default profile for IT Monitoring Console. The application is installed however, the default profile isn't showing. I am curious to know if I am missing some permissions somewhere as when I try to actually create a profile I receive a COM+ application error and states I cannot create the profile, access denied. If someone would be so gracious to help me out on what I am potentially missing as far as permissions go, that would be awesome.

Any feedback would be great!

Thanks,

Nicole

Parents
  • Hi Nicole.

Thank you.
    When I mentioned the updates I meant this KB4056898 was harmful to some functionality in our product, so we recommend to install KB4057401on top asap.
    Let's continue: you logon with this USAR_IntrustAgent user on some desktop machine and you're using a browser to connect to the server where InTrust Monitoring Console is installed, is this right? You said "you're not allowed to use IE on the server itself". Is it possible to ask you or admins to create the empty COM+ application on this Server for testing purposes? Like this: logon under USAR_IntrustAgent account on the Server where Mon Console is installed, run Component Services | Computers | My Computer | COM+ Applications, right click, New -> Application -> "Create an empty application", and then finish the wizard with default settings? If the result is success, then account has enough rights indeed.
  • Hi Nicole.

Thank you.
    When I mentioned the updates I meant this KB4056898 was harmful to some functionality in our product, so we recommend to install KB4057401on top asap.
    Let's continue: you logon with this USAR_IntrustAgent user on some desktop machine and you're using a browser to connect to the server where InTrust Monitoring Console is installed, is this right? You said "you're not allowed to use IE on the server itself". Is it possible to ask you or admins to create the empty COM+ application on this Server for testing purposes? Like this: logon under USAR_IntrustAgent account on the Server where Mon Console is installed, run Component Services | Computers | My Computer | COM+ Applications, right click, New -> Application -> "Create an empty application", and then finish the wizard with default settings? If the result is success, then account has enough rights indeed.
Children
No Data