This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Missing Permissions to create default profile for IT Monitoring Console

I have read all the permissions needed to create the default profile for IT Monitoring Console. The application is installed however, the default profile isn't showing. I am curious to know if I am missing some permissions somewhere as when I try to actually create a profile I receive a COM+ application error and states I cannot create the profile, access denied. If someone would be so gracious to help me out on what I am potentially missing as far as permissions go, that would be awesome.

Any feedback would be great!

Thanks,

Nicole

Parents
  • Hi Nicole.

About updates, KB4056898 came out on January 3, and the fixed one KB4057401 came out on January 17. I do not ask for any rollback.

About the error. I did not understand, when you create test app, why you need to run "as a different user" if you're already logged under this USAR_Intrustagent? I assume that you're logged under this account and do everything under it and no other accounts are involved. Please clarify.

You said that on the same machine there is InTrust Manager, right? I would like to know exactly which Dell/Quest apps you have on this machine with exact versions. Is there a chance that you have different versions mixed-up or all of them are 11.3.0.1464? And since you had an upgrade, the installation folder is still Dell, is this correct? Well, the thread is growing, maybe it's better to raise the support case and have a webex...
  • Hi Nicole.

About updates, KB4056898 came out on January 3, and the fixed one KB4057401 came out on January 17. I do not ask for any rollback.

About the error. I did not understand, when you create test app, why you need to run "as a different user" if you're already logged under this USAR_Intrustagent? I assume that you're logged under this account and do everything under it and no other accounts are involved. Please clarify.

You said that on the same machine there is InTrust Manager, right? I would like to know exactly which Dell/Quest apps you have on this machine with exact versions. Is there a chance that you have different versions mixed-up or all of them are 11.3.0.1464? And since you had an upgrade, the installation folder is still Dell, is this correct? Well, the thread is growing, maybe it's better to raise the support case and have a webex...
Children
No Data