This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Missing Permissions to create default profile for IT Monitoring Console

I have read all the permissions needed to create the default profile for IT Monitoring Console. The application is installed however, the default profile isn't showing. I am curious to know if I am missing some permissions somewhere as when I try to actually create a profile I receive a COM+ application error and states I cannot create the profile, access denied. If someone would be so gracious to help me out on what I am potentially missing as far as permissions go, that would be awesome.

Any feedback would be great!

Thanks,

Nicole

Parents
  • Hi Nicole.

To make "run as admin" available run IE and pin it to taskbar, after that Shift+Right click on the pinned icon.
    I will ask for couple more things. First, could you please go to the installation folder of MonConsole (or the whole folder with all InTrust components) and explicitely add Modify permission with propagation to all subfolders and files for the account you are using to create the profile.
    And second, how about trying to install and use Mon Console on another machine? Will the behavior be the same? If none of the above is OK then please open the support case. Thank you.
  • Hi Nicole.

To make "run as admin" available run IE and pin it to taskbar, after that Shift+Right click on the pinned icon.
    I will ask for couple more things. First, could you please go to the installation folder of MonConsole (or the whole folder with all InTrust components) and explicitely add Modify permission with propagation to all subfolders and files for the account you are using to create the profile.
    And second, how about trying to install and use Mon Console on another machine? Will the behavior be the same? If none of the above is OK then please open the support case. Thank you.
Children
No Data