This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

I added new servers to my Site in Intrust manager and installed the agent. How do I add these servers to my repository in Reposiory Viewer?

I added new servers to my Site in Intrust manager and installed the agent.  How do I add these servers to my repository in Reposiory Viewer?

Parents
  • Hi Zuzana,

These newly added site objects will create entries in the repository after successful Gathering job has processed and collected data from them at least 1 time. If you have RV open during this initial Gathering you may need to close/re-open RV to re-populate the structure/view so that you can see the computer object entries (I assume you are drilling down and looking for the computer object entries themselves).
  • Hi Zuzana,

These newly added site objects will create entries in the repository after successful Gathering job has processed and collected data from them at least 1 time. If you have RV open during this initial Gathering you may need to close/re-open RV to re-populate the structure/view so that you can see the computer object entries (I assume you are drilling down and looking for the computer object entries themselves).
Children
No Data