This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Creating a report for Quest Knowledge Portal on specific Event IDs

Good Day!

I am trying to create a report that uses the data imported from a Repo to the Audit database to report on specific Event IDs in the security logs. Is there a way to create a report where I can type in any Event ID say 1104 and pull the computer and date that the event was triggered? I have several event IDs that are being requested that are not in the report packs and wanted to know how to generate a report for them with Quest Knowledge Portal.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Nicole

Parents
  • Yes, Knowledge Portal is deliberate and final as there is a different group of individuals that would be reporting on these event IDs. I was looking to see if there was a simple way to get the report based on whichever event ID is being looked for via the Knowledge Portal. They don't have access to the Repo Viewer. This would be on going reporting for internal security requirements.

Thanks,
    Nicole
  • Yes, Knowledge Portal is deliberate and final as there is a different group of individuals that would be reporting on these event IDs. I was looking to see if there was a simple way to get the report based on whichever event ID is being looked for via the Knowledge Portal. They don't have access to the Repo Viewer. This would be on going reporting for internal security requirements.

Thanks,
    Nicole
Children
No Data