This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No jobs after renaming a LiteSpeed-job

Hi,

if I deploy a backup template on a database, LiteSpeed creates two jobs ("LiteSpeed Backup..."). These jobs are listet in the "LiteSpeed Jobs" register on "Backup Manager".

Currently situation with native backups: The servers are configured as Principal/Mirror and I can only backup the Principal DB. If the server failover, the DBs on the "new" server starts with backups. I've realised this with a job, that activates all backup jobs, where the DB is principal or deactivates all jobs where the db is mirror (depending on the jobname).

Back to my problem: If I rename the jobs that LiteSpeed has created to my naming convention, they aren't listet anymore in the "LiteSpeed Jobs" register.

Created jobs:

jobs in job manager:

renamed jobs in job manager:

no more jobs in "LiteSpeed Jobs"

What can I do?

Best regards,
Frank

Parents
  • Hello Frank,

Unfortunately, there is no current workaround for this issue.

I have created an enhancement request (LS-357) to add this as a requirement for the next version of Litespeed. This enhancement would allow renamed Litespeed jobs to still be displayed under "Litespeed jobs" in the user interface.

Hope this helps,
    -Ben-
  • Hello Frank,

Unfortunately, there is no current workaround for this issue.

I have created an enhancement request (LS-357) to add this as a requirement for the next version of Litespeed. This enhancement would allow renamed Litespeed jobs to still be displayed under "Litespeed jobs" in the user interface.

Hope this helps,
    -Ben-
Children
No Data