This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Central Repository not updating unless Activity Manager is manually executed

I have an install of litespeed 8.5 / Build 8.5.0.625.

I take a backup of the model database and it shows under 'Backup History' while connected to the central repository, but does NOT show under 'LiteSpeed Activity'.

The LiteSpeed Service Account is running.  If I MANUALLY execute the ActivityManager.exe, the Central Repository is updated and it shows under 'LiteSpeed Activity'.  If I take another backup, that one then will not show under 'LiteSpeed Activity' until I manually execute the ActivityManager.exe again.

My understanding was that the update to the central repository would be real time.  Is there a delay?  If so, it has been 30 minutes without the activity showing.

Thanks for any insights,

Keith

Parents
  • No problem always happy to help!

Also when you get in touch with support please send them a support bundle.
    It will include the activity manager log plus other information about Local to central replication that we can use to troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks,
    -Ben-

• No problem always happy to help!

Also when you get in touch with support please send them a support bundle.
    It will include the activity manager log plus other information about Local to central replication that we can use to troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks,
    -Ben-

Children
No Data