This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SIDHistory attribute is blank in the target user account -

SIDHistory attribute is blank in the target user account - I have already tried migrating accounts by checking SIDHistory but whatever I do the target accounts are left with blank SID History -

I remember that SID History was syncing properly earlier but

Parents
  • Good Day,

If sid History is failing to populate on the target objects using Migration Manager for AD, I would suspect that the agent which is responsible for the synchronization of this attribute isn't able to run on the domain controller either in the source or target.

The best thing to do would be to review the DSA log for any errors. Default location C:\program files(X86)\Quest Software\Migration Manager\DSA\Configs\

Otherwise please feel free to open a service request with the support department.
    Luke

• Good Day,

If sid History is failing to populate on the target objects using Migration Manager for AD, I would suspect that the agent which is responsible for the synchronization of this attribute isn't able to run on the domain controller either in the source or target.

The best thing to do would be to review the DSA log for any errors. Default location C:\program files(X86)\Quest Software\Migration Manager\DSA\Configs\

Otherwise please feel free to open a service request with the support department.
    Luke

Children
No Data