Migrated workstation status in RUM are "Could not change the resource updating agent account, Access is denied

We are migrating workstations from one domain to target domain. Once we finished moving it shows warning with details: Could not change the resource updating agent account, Access is denied. Is there anything we are missing out here? how to remove this warning message?

• Do the "Move" task and use the agent, that will resolve this issue. Right now you are using the Console to execute the "Move" task (the default)
  • In reply to Jeff Shahan:

Thanks for the quick revert Jeff.
    can you please guide me how to do that?
  • In reply to anees.hussain:

Go through the move task you already did. There is a check box for do the task remotely , uncheck it in your next move task.
  • In reply to Jeff Shahan:

Thanks Jeff, I will do the same in my next migration. Just for my knowledge, can you tell why it gives warning when we go with default setting?
  • In reply to anees.hussain:

It is a combo of things. It is how you granted access to the service account used (through Domain admins) and the process used for moving the computer. The computer is moved from source to target domain, the source account loses admin account, the last step in the process is to change the service logon account to the target account. But because the source account lost admin access, you get an access denied error.

If the source account was directly a member of administrators, it would not be an issue.