This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CPUU 5.7.5.824 crashes with OL2013

Hello All-

Getting ready to perform a cross-forest migration pilot. Customer has a variety of versions of Outlook but predominantly Outlook 2010 and 2013 on Windows 7. Customer tells me that no Win 8 or 10 has been deployed.

My test OL 2010 client's process properly. My OL2013 clients crash consistently. The target Exchange is Office 365 and CPUU is being executed via GPO. I've attached the log.

Some observations:

• I will see up to 3 CPUU processes being spawned during the processing cycle (see CPUU graphic). Looking at the log, it looks like 3 crashes actually occur
  • 3 dump files totaling about 1GB are generated (I can upload on request)
  • You will see my account used to process with CPUU has full rights to my test mailbox (see MB Rights graphic)
  • The only hits I found on the support site indicate running the latest CPUU (I am) or re-applying rights (I have). This same account processes the same mailbox on an Outlook 2010 system without issue.I'd like to post here first before I open a support ticket. 

As always, any and all assistance is greatly appreciated.

EricCPUU_HOMPC1033_03_05_18_16_32_37.log

Parents
  • I was able to process a profile by running the CPUU_Update.bat outside of the GPO. I think the root cause may be deeper (possibly at the network level). I <think> we may be getting timeouts that could be causing the crash. I need more systems to test my theory and I'm waiting on the customer to help provide them. Thanks for the response. I'll update this as soon as I know more.
  • I was able to process a profile by running the CPUU_Update.bat outside of the GPO. I think the root cause may be deeper (possibly at the network level). I <think> we may be getting timeouts that could be causing the crash. I need more systems to test my theory and I'm waiting on the customer to help provide them. Thanks for the response. I'll update this as soon as I know more.
Children
No Data